Stopping Spam on our Chef's Social Media Network
We are committed to stopping Spam
What is Spam?
In simple terms Spam (a.k.a. unsolicited commercial e-mail, unsolicited bulk e-mail, mass e-mail, junk e-mail) is a message that advertises goods or services that you send to someone without their prior consent or in the absence of a previous relationship.
Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
1) Email messages that are addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship with or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient.
2) Comments posted on social media networks, which are unrelated to the topic of discussion, unrelated newsgroups or sent/posted excessively.
3) Solicitations posted on, social media networks or to groups or individuals by Instant Messaging system, such as ICQ.
What is our Anti-Spam policy?
You are on an AZ Cyber-pro® platform. In an effort to provide a comfortable experience to our site visitors, we will not tolerate Spam. If our server security logs your ip address as detected abuse in violation with our anti-spam policy, your ip address will be permanently blocked from accessing any of our services on our entire network.
When using our chef's social media network, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Our chef's social media network, will never disclose any personally identifiable information about our online audience to any third party. We do not collect personally identifiable information from our visitors other than what is supplied to us on a voluntary basis.
Chef's Social Media Comment Posting
Posting Rules on our Social Media Network
1) No Profanity or Obscene Content - Such content does not belong on Home-cooking-recipes.com. A security sensor system is in place. If you see your post disappear, you have done something wrong. Avoid honest mistakes using words in your post like, discounts, seo, backlinks and other well-known spam solicitation words which should not be needed to discuss the topics of our social media forums. Spam is spam regardless of the words used. Using alternative words to beat our censor system that are deemed spam will result in automatic post removal.
2) Automatic post removal - Do not attempt to post links in our social media forums. It will be removed automatically. Repeated attempts will activate our security system resulting in an ip address block.
3) No Advertising - You are not permitted to make money using our social media forums on Home-cooking-recipes.com. You are not allowed to use member list to obtain Instant Messaging screen names to harass people to purchase a product from you.
4) Double Posting is Spamming - Creating more than one thread per topic is considered spam. You may not post more than once in a row in the same thread. Posting lots of times in a row reduces the quality of the forum. Spam is not allowed.
5) Do not Post your Personal Information - You may not post your last name, or your street address on Home-cooking-recipes.com social media forums. This information becomes accessible to anyone. Be wise and protect yourself.
About third-party Advertisers
Some of our pages contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites' privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
We make use of the Google Adsense advertising program to serve ads when you visit our website. Google may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies visit- http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html
You may choose to disable cookies using your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites. Please know that disabling cookies means that you cannot make posts or reply to other people's topics anymore as cookies are required for login purposes.
This Agreement determined to have any part invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitation set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect.
|AZ Cyber-pro® ©Home-cooking-recipes.com - All Rights Reserved.|