My daughter and I especially like to eat jam, see Keya's blueberry Banana, blueberry with banana, because I like bananas to cook, I fell in love with this match~~
After washing the blueberries, put them in a light salt water, pick them up, and wash them with cold water. Pick up the blueberries and drain the water. (can be dried directly with kitchen paper towels)
2. Put the blueberries in the pot, add the lemon juice, stir evenly, add the fine sugar, and crush the blueberries with the spoon root (this will make the blueberry finish the sugar faster). Wrap the plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator. Time is more casual, you can get ready the day before, and do it the next night.
3. After refrigerating the blueberries, let them cool off at room temperature, heat them with medium and small heat, stir constantly, and cook until they are about to boil.
4. Banana peeled, sliced, moderately moderate, this is also random.
5. Add banana slices to the blueberry jam, boil over medium heat and turn to low heat, as long as there is a feeling of stagnation during the mixing process. (In the process of cooking, there will be floating foam. If you pursue a better taste, you will take it off. It doesn't matter, you can keep it.)
6. After the jam is cooked, it will be bottled immediately after a little cool. After bottling, it will be placed upside down, and then placed in the refrigerator for storage.
Cooking jam, sometimes it is too thick, or too thin. Thick, add the appropriate honey to stir, can help solve the caking problem. Excessive moisture, when the gel is jammed, the water will go to the spoon