This cake does not need to buy a car mold (the key is not to sell this mold), the entire die is cut with a square cake, it has been tested by hand, but I believe that everyone's craftsmanship is much better than me! Originally this cake was 8 inches (die) stacked 10 inches (highway). You can choose to do only a die car, or you can add a layer of road like a picture to be more vivid.
● Make a white, yellow, brown fondant with marshmallow one night in advance (see the recipe for making fondant in my recipe 'Marshmallow turned into a fondant cake'). Brown I made it from white marshmallow into cocoa powder. Wrap the plastic wrap and store it overnight. (Ignore the pink and green in the picture, I am doing the other preparation together) ●●●●★●●●●★ The trouble can be solved directly with fondant and pigment on the day. ★
This is the design pattern. After the completion, except for the small flags, the others are consistent with the artwork.
● According to the pattern, determine the size ratio of the die and the base cake, and make a paper mold, so that the cake can be cut according to the size of the paper mold, without wasting material. ● The shaded portion of the line indicates the part to be trimmed. ● Cut out the front windshield section with paper and pin it with a pin. This is convenient to take, and the paper is covered with the same size as the fondant. ●●●★●●●★ The great gods of craftsmanship can also skip this step! ★
● White fondant flat, covered with plastic wrap, remove the windshield paper of the paper model, stack it on the cling film, and cut the fondant along the edge of the paper with a knife. The windshield part of the die is completed. ● Similarly, make the other two large windows and the teeth of the die. ● Press the eyes of the two dies with the circle on the back of the garland.
● Draw an eye on two round white fondberries, similar to the brush embroidering method. In the middle black, I cut two small seaweed stickers. Pro can use pigments to facilitate. (In the picture, I used pigment to draw it. It is clear and convenient for everyone to see the texture. The baby said that this color is not like a die. Later I painted another two with matcha powder mixed water, the baby said that the color is like! )
● Use the brown fondant to make the axles of the front and rear wheels. ● Pro can also be replaced directly with Oreo cookies. ● Tires I rolled up a thin cake with seaweed. This weight is lighter than fondant, and the bottom cake is easy to carry. If you don't do the bottom layer, you can consider directly wrapping the black fondant as a tire, which is simpler.
● The brown fondant makes a tow hook. ●Two rearview mirrors are also made together, forgetting to take a picture.
● Put the paper on the table top, put on the plastic wrap, melt the chocolate along the size of the paper to wipe out the shape of the big mouth, dig out the mouth, use the spoon to spoon the top of the teeth to make the lips, make lips The effect of the outer curl. ● After half-drying, apply white fondant teeth to the upper lip.
● Cut the cocoa cake to the size of the paper mold and dig out the shaded parts in the figure.
● The cake is cut into this way. ● Partially inserted the old rice head brown rice stick. ● Insert the Baiqi biscuit stick at the end to fix it. ● Die-toothed rope production: Wash the cotton rope, boil the water, sterilize it, dry it, roll it in the melted chocolate slurry, tie it to the tail of the body, and fasten the hook. ● The body of the die has come to an end. Start doing the base part:
Cut the fruit, I cut the strawberries and mangoes.
Spread the fruit and cream and simply apply the noodles.
Remove Oreo's sandwich and break the biscuits with a cooking machine (or crush it in a fresh-keeping bag).
Break the digestive biscuits.
● Spread the Oreo biscuit crumbs as a road, digest the biscuit crumbs as sand. Cut a few yellow fondant in the middle of the road, when the road yellow line is marked. ● The fondant rolls out two white strips, paved on both sides of the road, as the cornerstone. ● Put on the ivory, add the cocoa powder to the cream and send it to the hair. Use a spatula to directly wipe the surface. Try to rub it as much as possible. It can show the rust of the die. ●The die nose is folded with two pieces of mini Oreo and a little cream on the top.
● Make four roof lights with yellow fondant and decorate the head of the die.
This is the die!
It's a bit time consuming, but this cake can be replaced with cocoa powder, matcha powder, seaweed, etc. to make a cake that can be finished without adding pigment. I think it should be healthier than red McQueen, suitable for parents. Do it for the baby!