Since the butter was used up, I tried this butterless biscuit with soybean oil a few days ago. I didn't expect to be recognized by the elders. I also liked the taste of this biscuit. The raw materials are healthy and easy to make. Although it is not as crisp as the butter cookies, the taste is still relatively classic. Not much nonsense, now talk about the practice:
1. Prepare the materials and change the recipe to make about 35-40 biscuits. No sugar (not white sugar) can be used with white sugar. Soybean oil is available in supermarkets. It is not recommended to cancel baking soda.
2, 110 grams of edible oil, add 90 grams of fine sugar, stir with a common egg beater. Do not reduce the amount of sugar, otherwise the dough will be cracked and the finished product is very hard.
3. Add an ordinary egg and mix it well with a regular egg beater. (No need to send, just mix well) Add the right amount of milk and mix well.
4, low powder 260 grams, add baking soda 1/2 teaspoon (baking amount spoon) and a little salt mixed into the egg paste.
5. Chop the mixture evenly with a spatula and then knead it into a smooth and even dough. It is normal for the dough to be very oily at this time (because the vegetable oil is liquid, it does not melt into the surface like a butter), but the finished product is not very oily.
6. Put the dough into a disposable flower bag and squeeze it directly onto the baking paper.
7. Note that there is a slight gap between the cake and the cake, and there will be a small range of expansion. The baking tray is fed into the lower layer of the oven that has been preheated (my household is a beautiful oven), baked at 130 degrees for 5 minutes, and fired at 150 for 8 minutes. After the coloring, the furnace can be turned off. You can use the residual temperature to make it more crisp, and then cool it naturally until it is not hot.
Baked in the plate! The fragrance is overflowing and the taste is classic!
************************************************** *Powdering powder = baking soda (alkaline) + acidic material + neutral powder, which means that baking powder is more powerful. Therefore, it is not recommended to replace Xiaosu with baking powder. 1) If you leave it at room temperature for a few days, it will not regain moisture, but try to seal it well. It is king to eat early. 2) Vegetable oil is lower than the saturated fat of butter, you can rest assured to eat a few more, especially the elderly are more acceptable. The first original small recipe, with the experience of the predecessors, will continue to work harder! Fighting!