After many years of use, you can improve your life skills and share it with your kitchen friends.
1, when cooking green vegetables, it is not advisable to add cold water, cold water will make the vegetables become old and not good, and the vegetables that are fried with boiling water are fresh and tender. The time of speculation should not be too long.
2. When frying silk or scallions, add some water while frying, which can prevent cockroaches from turning black. Or chop the chopped slices directly in cold water. Drain the batters several times through cold water before frying, then fry them in a pan, simmer them in a pot, then pour in white vinegar, stir fry, stir-fry The sputum is crisp and refreshing.
3. After the eggplant is cut, immediately put it into the pot or put it into the water, otherwise the eggplant will be oxidized to black. When frying the eggplant, the amount of eggplant fried in some vinegar will not be black.
4, scrambled eggs, an egg plus a tablespoon of warm water, stir well, will not fry the old, then add a pinch of shallots, and the amount of eggs fried, soft, delicious and fragrant.
5, to stew a pot of good fish soup, you must first fry the fish, boiled water and salt, fire, in order to stew a thick milk white soup.
6. When steaming fish or steamed meat, the water in the steamer is opened and then steamed, so that the fish or meat suddenly encounters high temperature steam and immediately shrinks. The internal fresh juice does not flow out, and the taste is more delicious after cooking.
7. Before the tofu is placed in the pot, it can be soaked in boiling water for ten minutes, so as to remove the bean flavor and the alkali taste. Or in summer, it is best to cut the tofu to be cooked, soak it in warm salt water, drain the water a few times before the pot, and then into the pot, the tofu will not have a sour taste.
8, when the bones of the soup, do not add cold water in the middle, so as not to cause the sudden drop in the temperature of the soup, resulting in rapid solidification of protein and fat, affecting nutrition and taste, it is best to fill the water once or add some water in the middle.
9. When cooking meat, if you want to make the soup taste delicious, you should put the meat into cold water and cook slowly; if you want to make the meat taste delicious, you should cook the meat in hot water.
10, when simmering lard, first put a small amount of water in the pot, and then put the cut pork slab oil into, so that the oil that comes out, the color is bright and no impurities.
11. Place the sliced pork in a colander and shake it a few times in boiling water. When the meat is just changing color, start the water, drain the water, and then fry in the pan. Cook in a few minutes, fresh and delicious.
12, put the shrimp into the bowl, add a little salt, soda powder, grab it with your hands for a while, then soak it with water, then wash it with water, so that the fried shrimp is transparent, crystal clear, delicious and delicious.
13, when cooking leeks, after adding the wine, add some vinegar, the dish will become fragrant; when cooking vegetarian dishes, add some vinegar, taste good nutrition, because vinegar has a protective effect on vitamins.
14, vegetables as much as possible to eat now, avoid long-term heat preservation and multiple heating to avoid vitamin loss and taste deterioration
15. The smell of the fish and the greasy body are large. It is difficult to wash with water. You can soak the fish in alkaline water and wash it with water. It will be easy to wash and has no smell.
16. Before frying the beef slices, dilute the flour with beer, pour over the beef slices, mix and marinate for 30 minutes, let the enzyme in the beer break down the protein to increase the tenderness of the beef.
17, after the waist is cut, add a little white vinegar, soak for 10 minutes with water, the waist will be big, no blood, after cooking, refreshing and refreshing.
18, sweet peppers should be fried quickly. Add a little salt and vinegar when frying, and fry a few times.
19. Before frying the pig liver, soak it in white vinegar and water, then rinse it off with water. The fried pork liver tastes very good.