I went to the restaurant with the squatting, and I tried this pilot to try this dish. It was very delicious and delicious. The cauliflower was a bit difficult to taste. The taste of the powder and the meat flakes infiltrated into it. The red pepper was slightly spicy and very irritating. I came back and gave it to my daughter. The baby with a mouth screamed "good food and good food," so let's share it.
1. Wash the cauliflower, cut the small flower, and spare. The red pepper is cut into the core and the pork belly is cut into thin pieces of meat for use.
2. Boil a pot of boiling water, wait for the water to boil, pour the cauliflower into the pot, and drain the cauliflower two minutes after the water is opened.
3. Burn the frying pan and put the peanut oil. Put the garlic cloves after the oil is hot, put the pork belly in the pan and stir fry.
4. Put red pepper on the wire, stir fry a few times, the skin color turns white.
5. Put the dried cauliflower into the pan and continue to stir fry.
6. Finally, cumin powder. Stir fry, add salt before the pot. Since cauliflower has already been simmered, it is easier to cook.
7. Go to the table and eat!
In the process of stir frying, if you feel too dry, you can add a little water to avoid drying the pot. Cauliflower is best cooked first, but not too long, too soft and not good, cooked cauliflower is easy to cook, stir-fry. You can add more to your little friends who like cumin.